Display case for LEGO® DC: The Tumbler (76023)
Fully protect your LEGO® Tumbler and create the ultimate Dark Knight diorama with our bespoke display case.
The Batmobile™ Tumbler sits on an angled stand, which is able to show off all the sets impressive features.
All of our products come in kit form and simply slot together!
This display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the lid of the case and slot the four sides securely into the underside of another display case with a base of the same size.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing a cut out for the display stand and embedded studs to firmly secure the Minifigures and LEGO® information plaque in place.
- 5mm crystal clear angled stems and support stem to show off The Tumbler from the best angles while offering perfect weight distribution.
- Double support hooks that slot simply into the rear of the vehicle (see photo seven for reference)
- A 3mm thick crystal clear information plaque containing an etched icon and details from the set, that clicks satisfyingly to the display base using magnets.
- The crystal clear buildable display case is secured together using screws and connector cubes, then slots firmly into holes in the base plate. This gives the product a prestigious look and ensures the case is sturdy enough to protect your valuable set. It also keeps it dust free!
Display case with printed vinyl background
- Upgrade your display case with our in-house designed printed vinyl background sticker to create the ultimate diorama for this amazing collectors piece.
Secure and proudly display your LEGO® Tumbler set in our sleek, high-end case, that's handmade to order here at Wicked Brick®.
Display case measurements: W: 48.2cm D: 38.2cm H: 29.2cm
This case has been specifically designed and built for LEGO® set item #76023 which consists of 1,869 pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO® sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.