Protect and display your LEGO® DC Batman™ Batmobile™ Tumbler: Scarecrow™ Showdown build with our bespoke display case.
Showcase and protect your Batmobile™ build with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® DC Batman™ Batmobile™ Tumbler: Scarecrow™ Showdown set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- This display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the lid of the case and slot the four sides securely into the underside of another display case with a base of the same size.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 26cm, Depth: 20cm, Height: 14.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 76239
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The new mounting system with screws also on the down and top cover and no more joints requires a bit of apprenticeship, but it is certainly more robust in the attachments and facilitates the "remove and put" operations without the risk of breaking the Lego set.
The quality is indisputable, but the purchase price is really prohibitive ...
the display case is small but adequate for the set, and this greatly facilitates assembly operations, even if the background may not stand out, but it is the best way to expose the Tumbler for us mere mortals.
Shipping costs and waiting times are still exaggerated
Looks great and really displays the model well. Awesome!
Case is spot on and help get the set safe from dust. always a good build form Wicked Brick