Display and angle your LEGO® Star Wars™ The Justifier build with our custom display stand.
This angled display stand for the iconic LEGO® Justifier starship suspends your ship mid-flight and truly gives the illusion that the ship is hurtling through hyperspace. Lose no detail on the top of the ship with this bespoke stand, made specifically for the The Justifier 75323 model.
Special features of our display stand:
- Acrylic stands to support and angle the model at 45 degrees, showcasing the interesting detailing on top.
- Information plaque displaying etched icons and details from the set.
- 5 sets of studs to organise and secure the Cad Bane, Omega, Fennec Shand, Hunter, and Todo 360 droid figure Star Wars™ LEGO® minifigures to the base
- 2-piece stand, one with the stem and ship and the other with the plaque and minifigures. Configure the set-up your way by positioning the 2 bases the way you want.
- Save space on your shelf with the angled stand.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm crystal clear stems to support and angle the set.
- 3mm plaque etched with character drawings and details of the build.
Dimensions (stand only): Width: 22.3cm, depth: 19.7cm, height: 24cm
Dimensions (with collectible): Width: 43cm, depth: 34cm, height: 34.5cm
Compatible with Lego Set: 75323
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. We’re a LEGO affiliate, so if you’re still shopping for the model, we’ve got a link here to help you.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy, dust-free display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload and external shipping factors. Please check the delivery page for more details. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door. Every product is expertly and masterfully made to order, meaning we make each product especially for you.