Use discount code WBBF22
Use discount code WBBF22
Angle and display Poe Dameron's X-Wing fighter with our bespoke display stand.
Choose our high quality acrylic stand and display your LEGO® X-Wing fighter how you want, transforming your favourite ship into a display piece! Show off this X-Wing's best features and save on space with our angled stand. Showcase your angled LEGO® fighter alongside an etched plaque with LEGO® set details, as well as all 4 minifigures.
Special Features and Premium Materials:
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear angled stem to make your ship appear as if it were mid-flight.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your fighter in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Integrated Minifigure base containing embedded studs to display the characters alongside the vehicle.
All of our products come in kit form and simply slot together!
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
The 3 bases slot together perfectly (as photographed). Alternatively, you can move the 3 bases to suit your display needs.
Display stand plus product dimensions: W: 29.0cm D: 35.0cm H: 28.5cm
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
This is a great value stand that makes Poe's fighter stand out on your shelf.
The only small criticism I have of Wicked Brick is the long lead time... and whilst i know these are built to order, this took nearly 8 weeks to arrive.
I am still going to give this 5 Stars... :)
Another great stand as always. Displayed the x- wing in its full glory at a great angle. Allowed me to tier my display.
Good solution to display the x-wing in flight mode, my only issue is the base needs to be larger as the set does not feel as stable as it should be given the forward weight