Showcase your iconic LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS Imperial Star Destroyer with our two different display options.
- Replace the LEGO® stand with a high quality Wicked Brick® solution, offering the beautiful combination of a high gloss black acrylic base complete with crystal clear stems to give the ship an appearance of flying and offering a better view of the LEGO® UCS plate and Minifigures.
- The stand is designed to tilt the Star Destroyer and display the ship at a 35 degree angle, saving valuable space for collectors who require a slim solution to display their ship.
Both stands feature:
- A stand base in 5mm thick black high gloss Perspex.
- Crystal clear support stands ensure a simple click together system, offering a secure connection and perfect weight distribution for your vehicle while giving the hovering effect to the Star Destroyer.
- A detachable magnetised clear 3mm information plaque features an etched icon of the ship, piece count and set number. This clicks satisfyingly on to magnets embedded into the display base.
- The Minifigure display stand allows you to showcase the figures and UCS plate from set 75252 in front of the vehicle for a better viewing position.
- When the Star Destroyer is placed on the angled stand, the ship measures 57cm Deep.
The LEGO® Star Destroyer (75252) set is one of the most iconic Star Wars™ sets in the series comprising of 4784 pieces and 2 minifigures. A ship of this calibre deserves to be showcased. Hold it in a dynamic position and save space with our angled display stand or display it naturally with our horizontal stand option.
Instructions on how to install your display stand and how to attach your model can be found in the images above.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm crystal clear Perspex® stem to support and angle the set.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions, Horizontal (stand only): Width: 36.5cm, Depth: 33.5cm, Height: 24.5cm
Dimensions, Horizontal (with collectible): Width: 111cm, Depth: 65.5cm, Height: 46cm
Dimensions, Angled (stand only): Width: 36.5cm, Depth: 33.5cm, Height: 24.5cm
Dimensions, Angled (with collectible): Width: 111cm, Depth: 59cm, Height: 56cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75252
Pieces: Three parts
- Base for the ship stand
- Minifigure/ Plaque stand
- Vertical support stems
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The stand looks great and once mounted and on the shelf is fully secured. However mounting the star destroyer on the stand is a bit tricky and I would suggest having 2 people to achieve this. Likewise building straight onto the stand is also and option but also tricky due to gravity being the main factor holding the set in place (as opposed locking pins in the Lego built stand).
All of that being said I have these angled stands for both the Falcon and Star Destroyer now and they make the models look fantastic while also reducing the amount of real estate required to display them so all in all a great addition.
I was also able to reverse the stand to support the shelves I have set up which is easy to do and means the set can be displayed in either direction
4* purely for the delivery time and fiddlyness getting the set onto the stand 5* for how it looks when all set up
I just wish the delivery times weren’t quite so long
Just as with the 75192 ucs millennium falcon stand, it went together very easily, just had to use the pictures here on the website so I could see how it attaches to the ship. Since I reversed the orientation all I did was put the right hand leg on the left and vice versa. Not as steep of an angle as I had anticipated, but I gave it a shakedown and it was very sturdy. I love it, and I'd recommend 10/10
I was keen for this stand to add a little pop to the UCS Star Destroyer and save a little space on my shelf width wise, but I'll admit I was initially slightly wary as other's pictures made me think the angle was more extreme than it actually is. I couldn't be happier to be wrong, the set looks amazing on the shelf and when you look up at it from the couch in my media room the Destroyer is horizontally aligned to your viewing angle. Well worth the wait! 👌
This is the perfect solution to display the Star Destroyer, the angled stand really brings out the detail and presence. I even have more space to display my tantive beside it. I recommend this to anyone who would like to step up their display game. And thanks to Kevin below, the stand can be flipped. At first I ask Wicked Brick customer service they say it's not possible, but actually the lego set is symmetrical, so all you need to do is flip the leg.