Enhance and display your Star Wars™ The Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter™
Take to the skies of Tatooine and proudly display your N-1 Starfighter mid-flight, showcasing the true might of the quickest ship in the Outer Rim!
The display stand and base has been masterfully designed to truly showcase the magnificence of the Starfighter, alongside The Mandalorian™, Peli Motto, Grogu and a BD Droid.Special features of our display stand:
- The angled acrylic display stand showcases the intricate details of the N-1 Starfighter, whilst also providing an optimum space saving solution.
- Detachable minifigure add-on stand, showcasing the iconic Star Wars™ minifigures.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate and 5mm black gloss Perspex® minifigure stand (with studs to securely display your 4x LEGO® minifigures)
- 5mm clear Perspex® stem to support the model
- 5mm clear Perspex® top plate complete with 4x studs to secure the ship in place
- 3mm clear Perspex® plaque, highlighting the 412-piece build
Material: Acrylic (Perspex®)
Dimensions: Width: 43cm, Depth: 26cm, Height: 23cm
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO® sets are not included with any purchases. However, This LEGO® set is available to buy here: LEGO® Star Wars™ The Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter™
All of our products come in kit form and simply slot together.
Delivery Information:All of our products are made to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.
Very happy with the purchase. Was my first Wicked brick’s display, and I’m very satisfied
This is one of many Wicked Brick display stands and display cases I have purchased from Wicked Brick. I will keep coming back here for my future display needs. Very well crafted and very high quality. Well worth the investment.
Pro Tip: When your order arrives, be sure to visit the site and find the display stand you've purchased before you assemble the stand. Browse the different photos and confirm how stand should be assembled. Ive been pretty good about this but this time I made a mistake and assembled the top mounting plate incorrectly. When I realized my mistake I attempted to remove the mounting plate and proceeded to break the tabs off of the stem. Thankfully it was a clean break so I was able to super glue the plate to the stem correctly.