Showcase and protect Sonic and the iconic Green Hill Zone in our bespoke wall mounted display case!Protect and display the LEGO® IDEAS: Sonic the Hedgehog™ – Green Hill Zone set with our premium wall mounted display case designed specifically for this set.
- Shield your LEGO® IDEAS: Sonic the Hedgehog™ – Green Hill Zone set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Featuring embedded studs to securely place the set onto, as well as cut out sections for the additional characters and gems.
- Simply mount the case on to the wall by hanging the keyhole in the back plate on to the screws provided.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 49.3cm, Depth: 13.3cm, Height: 20cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 21331
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
This case was recommended by a friend at work, did not disappoint. Amazing quality and makes the build 100x better.
I'm usually pretty good at building but these instructions were so vague. No piece is labeled. That being said it took me 2 1/2ish hours to put this together but oh my gosh it looks so good when finished! Worth the time forsure.