Showcase your LEGO® Luke Skywalker's X-Wing Fighter build in flight mode with our custom display stand.
Display your LEGO® Star Wars™ Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter build in flight mode with our custom angled display stand.
- Showcase Luke's X-Wing Fighter flying through the air with our crystal clear acrylic stem which slots into the base of the build to hold it at a dynamic angle.
- The stem clicks neatly into a 5mm thick black high gloss octagonal base which houses a slot for the included themed plaque that displays the set number and piece count.
- Integrated base containing embedded studs to secure and display minifigures alongside the ship.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm crystal clear Perspex® stem to support and angle the set.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (stand only): Width: 21cm, Depth: 11cm, Height: 12cm
Dimensions (with collectible): Width: 32cm, Depth: 30cm, Height: 29cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75301
Pieces: Two parts
- Base for the ship stand
- Minifigure/ Plaque stand
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The build quality is excellent and easy to setup. The Display stand makes it look fantastic. I have purchased many cases for my Lego and will continue to do so.
To display the x-wing in flight mode you have to get this stand, superb.
The stand is of a great quality and brings your X-wing to flight. Without it, the wings are always closed, so this is a must if you want to be able to keep the wings in attack position.
The stand is a nice add on to keep the extra figures displayed nicely and the laser cut name tag is great.
Would really recommend.