Exhibit your U-Wing in flight mode with our custom display stand.
Choose a high quality acrylic stand to display your LEGO® Star Wars™ U-Wing fighter. Show off the U-Wing's best features and save on space with our angled stand.
Special Features and Premium Materials:
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear angled stem to make your fighter appear like it's flying.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your U-Wing in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Minifigure base containing embedded studs to display the characters alongside the vehicle.
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
The 3 bases slot together perfectly (as photographed). Alternatively, you can move the 3 bases to suit your display needs.
Display stand plus product measurements: W: 46.0cm D: 22.0cm H: 25.0cm
This display stand has been specifically designed and built for LEGO® set item #75155 which consists of 654 pieces.
Is the LEGO® set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I have gotten several of these stands to display my various starships and all are well constructed, easy to assemble and add an element of flight to the display. Also affordable and attractive. Highly recommend!
It is so cool
Does exactly what it sets out to do. I wish it were possible to give the U-Wing a slanted orientation, but this is understandably very difficult given how the ship is constructed.