Protect and display your LEGO® Star Wars™ Luke's Landspeeder build with our bespoke display case.
Showcase Luke's Landspeeder alongside its accompanying minifigures within our custom, dust free display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Star Wars™ Luke's Landspeeder set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 25.5cm, Depth: 20.5cm, Height: 11.5cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75271
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display case.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
First product I have purchased from Wicked Brick, and it was worth the 8 week wait. This is a great product and really finishes off the Lego set. Very pleased I opted for the printed background version. Although it was simple to put together an instruction sheet would have been handy for reassurance that I wasn’t putting it together wrong.