Out of this world display solutions for LEGO®'s International Space Station set
A host of options to best showcase this iconic 20th anniversary set
Display case and stand.
- Two tiered 10mm Black high gloss Perspex display base, containing a cut out for the display stand and Minifigure placements.
- Hover the ISS on our duel crystal clear acrylic stems that neatly cradle the set for a sturdy, solid connection. The stems connect into the black high gloss octagonal base.
- a display stand for the Mini NASA shuttle and embedded studs to display the astronauts and mini cargo spacecrafts alongside the ISS.
- The 3mm information plaque slots seamlessly in the front of the base, and displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- The crystal clear buildable display case is secured together using screws and connector cubes, then slots firmly into holes in the base plate. This gives the product a prestigious look and ensures the case is sturdy enough to protect your valuable set and keep it dust free!
- The display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Simply remove the top part of the display case and place another of the same same size on top.
Display case and stand with vinyl background
- All the features of the display case but with an additional custom designed vinyl background sticker depicting the earths horizon in space, turning this amazing LEGO® set into the ultimate display piece.
Display case dimensions:
All products come in kit form and simply slot together!
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO® sets are not included with any purchases.
I have to admit that without the wallpaper this lacks something but with it, this will turn you display set in something near perfection while also protecting it from the damn dust
A bit of trial and error to get the station to sit snug on the stand, however certainly completes the kit. Background sticker was a bit of a pain to apply due to size.
Overall the case is great. But when it came to mounting the ISS it was very difficult to mount securely onto the assembled stand. Dropped off a couple of times. Sadly I have removed the stand and reaffixed the original Lego one which is more secure. Perhaps I missed something but there are no instructions on mounting it.