Showcase and protect the truly magical LEGO® Disney Castle with our bespoke display case.
A showpiece like this deserves to be protected. Keep your LEGO® Disney: The Disney Castle safe and dust free with our bespoke display case. Bring your build to life with our custom themed, firework filled, UV printed background design.
- Shield your LEGO® Disney: The Disney Castle set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features a clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your Disney minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- Upgrade your display case with our in-house designed UV printed background, showcasing the iconic Disneyworld fireworks display.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 57cm, Depth: 37cm, Height: 80.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 71040
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I’m so pleased I decided to pay the extra and have the background as now it has been put together and everything is in place it really does look great.
I couldn’t put it together on my own I needed an extra pair of hands and common sense made far more sense than the instruction leaflet.
The only down side was the time it look to make and be delivered it was 11 weeks and not the 6-8 as stated. I wouldn’t have minded 11 weeks if that is what I’d been advised initially.
Having said that I have placed other orders and will place more orders in future.
Get the display case with the printed background, it enhances the set even more. It's well made, assembling does take time and patience and it wouldn't hurt to have another set of hands to assist. The only downfall is the waiting time, 3 months to be exact, as well as the shipping costs. Other than that, a beautiful display.
This is by far the best case I've been able to find. The background is beautiful and really enhances the experience! Shipping took forever (just under 3 months), but I'm very pleased with it. Assembly instructions could have been better. The one thing I don't like is that the base and platform are two separate pieces and are supposed to connect via magnets to hold it in place... but it doesn't line up correctly to center the platform on the base, making it very challenging when trying to get the side panels to line up and slide into the base.
Once it's all assembled the issue is only "noticeable" if/when you lift the clear/top portion of the case off and then have to try and use force to slightly slide the platform out of the way so that the sides will fall into their respective slots on the base again.
Amazing quality product really adds something to the castle. However only thing is its very fiddly to put together. I would definitely reccommend 2 people to do it. It is so worth it when its done though