Angle and display your LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th Anniversary Slave I build with our custom display stand.
Hover your ship in flight mode and display your set with a space saving angled stand.
Special Features and Premium Materials:
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear angled stem to make your ship appear like it's flying.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your spacecraft in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Minifigure base containing embedded studs to display the characters alongside the vehicle.
All products come in kit form and simply slot together!
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The quality is amazing, my Slave I is now complete and it's just perfect.
Stand looks great, easy to build and very sturdy. Compliments to WB aftersales, they originally supplied the wrong add on plate, which I only found out a month or so after receiving it. Replaced with the correct one within days though with no arguments! Highly recommended.
Makes the set look ten times better on display
Was abit disappointed at frist spent half an hour trying to figure out how to place the ship on the stand as I was trying to attach the ship using its carrying handle this is not how it attaches as I found out. Would benefit from a picture or 2 showing how its place at the front of the ship but this could come down to me being very slow 😂 other then that was very impressed with the quality! Very professional looking! Would 100% recommend and will definitely be using wicked bricks again in the future.
The Slave 1 looks excellent on the stand, much better than the ladder unit which comes with the set. The quality of the product is worth the money paid, well worth the wait on delivery time. Pay the extra for the plaque and the mini figure display, im happy I did.