Showcase the imposing LEGO® Star Wars™ Resistance Bomber set with our bespoke display stand.
Choose a high quality acrylic stand to display your Resistance Bomber. Show off this LEGO® bomber's best features and create the ultimate movie diorama with a horizontal stand.
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear horizontal stem to make your Bomber appear like it's hovering.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your ship in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Integrated Minifigure base containing embedded studs to display the characters alongside the vehicle.
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
The 3 bases slot together perfectly (as photographed). Alternatively, you can move the 3 bases to suit your display needs.
Display stand plus product measurements: W: 40.0cm D: 38.0cm H: 37.5cm
This display stands has been specifically designed and built for LEGO® set item #75188 which consists of 780 pieces.
Is the LEGO® set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I love it!
This is my 4th or 5th ship stand and probably the most complex. It isn't too hard to figure out but it required me to reference this page to make sure it is right since there are three unique pieces unlike most other ships. I think I have it right as the ship is lifted and the back gunner ball is now in action position but either the bottom platform anti-stud holes are not position correctly or it has an insane tolerance of positioning cause I could get the 8 on both sides (or either) of the ship to plug in. Still with the tall piece that sticks up inside of it and the platform it rests on, I feel confident that it won't tip/fall over. I even tried shaking it a bit and it is there.
tl;dr - stand works but couldn't get the ship's bottom studs to line-up with the stand to connect but it appears it has enough support