Showcase, protect and enhance your LEGO® Minifigures with our bespoke wall mounted display case.
Proudly display your entire Minifigure collection with our range of custom wall mounted display cases. With numerous capacities available, we've got a case for your collection.
Our display cases are designed for seamless construction while also offering added security for your Minifigures. Each case is multi-tiered and purposefully embedded with a series of studs to securely accommodate your Minifigures along with all of their accessories.
- Shield your LEGO® Minifig collection against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Embedded studs allow your Minifigs to be evenly spaced and held in place.
- Compatible with all Minifigure series’.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with 100% dust protection
- Multiple capacities and configurations available, check out the complete wall mounted collection here.
- Looking for a desktop solution or custom themed backgrounds? Check out our complete Minifigure range here.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss black Perspex® backing plate.
- 3mm clear Perspex® shelves with embedded studs.
When picking a LEGO® Wall Mount display case all you need to do is decide how many Minifigures across you'd like to display, then choose how many shelves you'd like to add. To find the external dimension, simply take the base level dimensions found below and add 77mm to the height for each tier you add.
Case Measurements: 5 Minifigures wide x 1 Tier = 16.7cm Wide x 6.9cm Deep x 10.4cm High
*Please be aware when placing Minifigures onto the shelves it is important to support the shelf by placing your thumb firmly under the shelf while applying pressure in an attempt to connect your Minifigure to the shelf.*
Are the LEGO® Minifigures included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. You can find Minifigure collections on the LEGO® website.