Enhance and display your LEGO® Lion Knights' Castle (10305)
Protect your LEGO® Knight's Castle (10305) and encase your treasured medieval LEGO® castle, keeping it secure and dust free.
Join us and celebrate 90 years of LEGO® with our new Wicked Brick display case. Secure your Lion Castle in place, and create a diorama with all 22 LEGO® minifigures. Permanently showcase a throwback to childhood memories by keeping this nostalgic castle safe, further enhanced by our custom background.
Special features of our display case:
- 100% protection from dust, allowing you to display your LEGO® Lion Knight's Castle hassle free.
- Shield your Lion Knights Castle against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Information plaque displaying etched icons and details from the set.
22 sets of studs to organise and secure all of the LEGO® minifigures, as well as 5 additional studs to secure the accessory pieces. Create epic battle scenes with the knights. forest people, and archers, as well as tell your own stories with the queen, wizard, and village people. The studs will keep all pieces in place and stop them from moving and falling over.
- 2 studs to secure the castle to the case, as well a guide line to easily secure it in place.
- Case designed to be wide enough to have the castle either opened or closed. We recommend choosing one position and then securing the set to the base.
- Our clear case allows 360 degree viewing, with no detail lost from the front or back. Choose to display the back of the castle if you choose.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, secured together with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case to the base plate.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- Optional high resolution UV printed background, backed onto 3mm clear Perspex® acrylic.
Does the case come with a background design, what are my background options?
Yes, this display case is available with a background. Alternatively, you can choose the clear display case with no background.
A note from our design team:
“We wanted to capture nostalgic memories of the original 1984 King's Castle and depict a fantastical backdrop for the impressive Lion Knight's Castle. No medieval scene is complete without a touch of fantasy so we've included some fun elements such as a flying dragon. Majestic mountains line the background, whilst period elements have been introduced in the foreground to capture the look and feel of a true fantasy castle. We had a lot of fun with this background design as it evoked a lot of childhood memories for the team and we’re proud to have captured the essence of the original castle".
Dimensions (external): Width: 76cm, depth: 39cm, height: 40.3cm
Compatible with Lego Set: 10305
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. We’re a LEGO affiliate, so if you’re still shopping for the model, we’ve got a link to help you.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy, dust-free display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload and external shipping factors. Please check the delivery page for more details. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door. Every product is expertly and masterfully made to order, meaning we make each product especially for you.