Protect and display your LEGO® Creator Expert Haunted House set with a Wicked Brick® display case.
Showcase this thrilling set in our bespoke display case. With two different configurations to choose from, you can choose to either display your LEGO® Haunted House open or closed. Upgrade from our clear case to include our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed eerie night time scene background, which compliments this intricate Haunted House set perfectly.
All of our products come in kit form and simply slot together!
- Two tiered 10mm high-gloss black acrylic display base connected by magnets.
- The base also features a clear information plaque displaying etched icons and all the details from the set.
- Both designs feature embedded studs to place the Haunted House on to. The closed design also has embedded studs for the Minifigures in this set.
- The crystal clear buildable display case is secured together using screws and connector cubes, then slots firmly into holes in the base plate. This gives the product a prestigious look and ensures the case is sturdy enough to protect your valuable set. It also keeps it dust free!
Display case with bespoke printed background
- Upgrade your display case with a Wicked Brick® designed printed vinyl background sticker to create the ultimate spooky diorama for this special collectors piece.
Secure and proudly display your LEGO® Haunted House in our sleek, high-end case, that's handmade to order here at Wicked Brick®.
Display case measurements:
Set closed: Width: 32cm Depth: 34cm Height: 70cm
Set open: Width: 60cm Depth: 22cm Height: 70cm
PLEASE NOTE: The LEGO® Haunted House set is not included with this purchase.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.
I went for the case to display the house as open. The background is amazing and really sets off the house well. My one word of caution is to make sure you don't immediately throw out the bubble wrap as the little front piece which has the number of pieces, the product number and the name "Manor Barron" was actually sellotaped to a piece of bubble wrap and could easily have been thrown away. Thankfully I found it. I hope this will help others!!