Angle and display your LEGO® Galaxy Explorer (10497)
Showcase the LEGO® Galaxy Explorer in mid-flight at a 45 degree angle.
Join us and celebrate 90 years of LEGO® with our new Wicked Brick display stand. With a 45 degree angled stand, no detail is lost of this scaled up Galaxy Explorer model.
Special features of our display stand:
- Acrylic stands to support and angle the model at 45 degrees, showcasing the interesting detailing on top.
- Information plaque displaying etched icons and details from the set.
- 10 sets of studs to organise and secure all of the astronaut LEGO® minifigures and the robot helper to the base plate. 4x cut outs for the wheels of the surface rover to secure it in place to stop it rolling.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm stems to support and angle the set.
Dimensions (stand only): Width: 43.3cm, depth: 20cm, height: 16.2cm
Dimensions (with collectible): Width: 52cm, depth: 23cm, height: 26cm
Compatible with Lego Set: 10497
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. We’re a LEGO affiliate, so if you’re still shopping for the model, we’ve got a link to help you.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy, dust-free display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload and external shipping factors. Please check the delivery page for more details. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door. Every product is expertly and masterfully made to order, meaning we make each product especially for you.