Use discount code WBBF22
Use discount code WBBF22
Showcase and protect your LEGO® Ideas: Voltron set in our custom display case.
A heroic build like the LEGO® Ideas: Voltron set deserves protecting. Keep your build safe with one of our custom display cases. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® sets against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 40cm, Depth: 35cm, Height: 48cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 21311
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The quality of the materials is very good, and the case looks good once constructed.
However, it's all good news... The instructions are terrible, and quite frankly it's a waste of time including them. Also, despite holes in the base, Voltron doesn't properly fit in them so isn't secure in the case (though no more insecure than with no case).
Finally, having paid extra for the premium background, I was disappointed to find that I had to fit it myself. Given the size of the adhesive, it was very difficult to attach it properly.
Finally, not related to the case itself, but the extremely long delivery times (10 weeks) and terrible communication should be taken into account when ordering.
The display case is really huge, adequate for the size of Voltron's set.
There are always no precise instructions, but having mounted others in the past, after several attempts, it is easy to mount it.
Attention should always be paid to the adhesive background which is difficult to position correctly due to the size of the adhesive.
The room for maneuver to correctly position Voltron inside the display case is very limited, and unfortunately, despite the specific recesses on the bottom, the robot does not stand up straight ...
I have remedied with a transparent recovery plastic shim, positioned behind that cannot be seen and holds in the voltron position.
the product as always has superior quality materials and aerospace packaging, so it justifies the high cost.
The LEGO Voltron display is a very nice one. The only thing it is a bit too big as it could have been much thinner. Quality is good and the sides match perfectly