Use discount code WBBF22
Use discount code WBBF22
Showcase and protect Sonic and the iconic Green Hill Zone in our bespoke display case!
- Shield your LEGO® IDEAS: Sonic the Hedgehog™ – Green Hill Zone set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 47cm, Depth: 15cm, Height: 19.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 21331
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
At first I was hesitant on spending this much for a display case but oh boy was it worth it! I've been looking for a way to display some different Lego sets that I have and Wicked Brick seems to be the way to go. I got the optional background and I'm glad I did. The case makes the set look great. Two issues I had with this going into buying the display case was the wait time to get it delivered (which is totally worth it) and the vague instructions on how to put it together, but I did figure it out after a while. I saw others mention wearing gloves while putting it together to reduce smudges and that worked great too. I would definitely recommend this case.
This was part of my first order from WB, I was not disappointed at all. I would have to agree with others that the instructions are a little vague. However not to take away from the final result, the display case well engineered and the background sticker is superbly made. I am really pleased with the final product. I would say the small retaining screws and square bolt holders are a little fiddly. I would also make sure you assemble it on a large cloth or the bubble wrap that it is packaged in. Have a soft micro fibre cloth handy, as fingerprints will be all over the perspex.
This is my 5th purchase from Wicked Bricks, i had the Lego set waiting and so i constructed it once this arrived (as delivery from Wicked Bricks can take a couple of months which is fine and its always worth the wait and this is no exception). I was a bit disappointed (mainly with myself) because i thought i was one of the lucky ones that got the limited edition background but i obviously was not paying attention when i purchased it. Even considering that i am very happy with the set. I love the background, it has been very cleverly thought out and the creativity in respect of the construction of each display set gets more impressive with every new release. I am a big fan of Wicked Bricks and the display sets they produce