Exhibit Poe Dameron's X-Wing fighter with our bespoke display stand.
Choose our high quality acrylic stand and display your LEGO® X-Wing fighter how you want, transforming your favourite ship into a display piece! Show off this X-Wing's best features and save on space with our angled stand. Showcase your angled LEGO® fighter alongside an etched plaque with LEGO® set details, as well as all 4 minifigures.
Special Features and Premium Materials:
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear angled stem to make your ship appear as if it were mid-flight.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your fighter in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Integrated Minifigure base containing embedded studs to display the characters alongside the vehicle.
All of our products come in kit form and simply slot together!
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
The 3 bases slot together perfectly (as photographed). Alternatively, you can move the 3 bases to suit your display needs.
Display stand plus product dimensions: W: 29.0cm D: 35.0cm H: 28.5cm
This display stand has have been specifically designed and built for LEGO® set item #75102 which consists of 717 pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO® sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.
This is a great value stand that makes Poe's fighter stand out on your shelf.
The only small criticism I have of Wicked Brick is the long lead time... and whilst i know these are built to order, this took nearly 8 weeks to arrive.
I am still going to give this 5 Stars... :)
Another great stand as always. Displayed the x- wing in its full glory at a great angle. Allowed me to tier my display.
Good solution to display the x-wing in flight mode, my only issue is the base needs to be larger as the set does not feel as stable as it should be given the forward weight