Save space, angle your ship and lose no detail with our bespoke display case.
Looking for the perfect display case to showcase the iconic Corellian freighter? Choose from an elite range of display solutions to complement, protect and enhance your LEGO® set.
The LEGO® UCS Millennium Falcon is without a doubt LEGO®’s most innovative creation yet and a wonderful adaptation of Hans Solo’s ship. You can now purchase one of our premium quality acrylic cases and proudly showcase your personal brick rendition of YT 492727ZED.
We have designed this case with you in mind. Understanding you may already have a stand to exhibit your LEGO® set, we have custom made this case with a cut-out panel option so our case will fit seamlessly over your existing display.
You also have the option to enhance your order to include a bespoke Wicked Brick® original themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS Millennium Falcon set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- Upgrade your display case with our range of in-house designed UV printed backgrounds, inspired by fan-favourite scenes from the Star Wars™ movie franchise.
- Display case without stand solution. This option features a cut-out in the base plate which allows customers that already have the display stand to slot it seamlessly into place inside the case.
The LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS Millennium Falcon set is without a doubt, the most iconic LEGO® Star Wars™ build to date. Comprising a colossal 7541 pieces and seven minifigs, it certainly deserves to be protected. Our bespoke display case safely cradles your Millennium Falcon to securely hold it in a dynamic, space saving position. Our four custom background options allow you to choose whichever design best fits your existing collection. Give your UCS Millennium Falcon the special treatment with the ultimate in display cases and make it the centrepiece of your collection.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 90cm, Depth: 45cm, Height: 62.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75192 & 10179
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
This display case is amazing. The quality is top notch. I only give it 4 out of 5 because the instructions for this particular set are non existent in the packaging and it can be extremely awkward and confusing to mount this piece on the stand. The instructions are available online, but not sure why wicked brick doesn't include them in the packaging because you actually have to remove some of the legs in order to mount this. I also had a few of the wrong pieces sent to me (background and base), but wicked brick has been very good in trying to get me the correct pieces.
Couldn’t be happier with the way the Millennium Falcon display case turned out. Totally worth the wait. Amazing company that I’ll be purchasing from again as I expand my LEGO collection!
There is no official case for roller coaster (yet). After compare the dimension, I found out that this one can be used for roller coaster too!!!
Generally this is a great case, but there are two things which slightly let it down: 1. Really poor instructions - particularly in relation to how the Falcon sits on the stand itself. There are options about how far to the left or right the Falcon can be positioned, up to a few centimetres either way, but nothing supplied by WickedBrick to show exactly where it is designed to connect. A single illustration, or photo in the instructions, or as other reviewers have suggested a video showing the assembly, would solve this. At this price point surely that is not too much to ask! 2. The screws would be much easier to use if they were cross-head (Philips) screws, rather than flat-head screws. Holding a small cube and a screw and keeping a flat-head screwdriver positioned exactly in the slot (and not slipping and risking scratching the case) is needlessly frustrating. A cross-head screwdriver positions correctly almost without fail every time, and is much less inclined to slip out of the screw-head.
My final comment relates to the material - Admittedly there is really nothing that WickedBrick can do to stop acrylic generating static and attracting dust, or showing every finger print, but it is nonetheless frustrating trying to get it assembled with the minimum of dust caught inside the cases either on the side/front panels or on the black base where it shows up very obviously. I used nitrile gloves to keep the fingerprints to a minimum, but that makes dealing with the screws even harder.
All that said, the finished result certainly lifts this UCS kit to another level, and keeps dust from accumulating in all the details!