A new display case for the God of Thunder's low-key New Asgard home...
Looking for the perfect display case to show off the iconic LEGO®® Marvel Bro Thor's Asgard (76200) set? Wicked Brick® is here to help! Choose from an elite range of display solutions to complement, protect and enhance your set.
We offer two display options for this marvelous LEGO®® creation.
Encapsulate your LEGO®® set in an exceptional Wicked Brick® acrylic case, proudly showcased in a crystal clear display, which will ensure your LEGO®® set is kept protected and dust free.
You could also choose to further enhance your display by upgrading your order to include a custom Wicked Brick® background design. Printed in the highest quality vinyl, our vivid backgrounds are designed to be the perfect finishing touch to any LEGO®® collectors' display.
Our display cases are designed for seamless construction, while also offering added security for your LEGO®® set.
- Our display case is made from the premium brand Perspex acrylic.
- Our in-house production team, laser cut each of our display cases with our signature vector frame detailing.
- This product is fortified with a two tiered 10 mm base, composed of a 5 mm add-on and a 5 mm base plate which are both secured in place with custom-made magnets.
- The base plate of our case is embedded with a series of official LEGO®® studs to accommodate your set.
- Our buildable display case is secured together using screws and connector cubes..
- Choose to showcase this set in a crystal clear display or upgrade your order to include a bespoke Wicked Brick® background print.
Display Case with printed background
- Upgrade your display case with our bespoke vinyl background print, the perfect complement to this stunning LEGO®® set.
All products come in kit form and are easily assembled, simply slide the pieces in place!
Material: Perspex® brand acrylic
Display Base Measurements: W: 16.6 cm D: 16.6 cm H: 11.5
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO®® sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.
Having bought a case from one of their competitors and having to sand bits down to make it fit, this is a joy to put together having the little corner blocks with screws. The base section comes in 2 sections and is held together with magnets which is a nice touch. Another part I really liked is the fact the base has a couple of small lego nubs to actually hold the piece in place so it doesnt fly about if handled. All in all very happy with this. Got a lunar lander one to build next and just ordered a Wall-e one, both with backgrounds.