Protect and showcase your magical LEGO® Harry Potter: Attack on the Burrow build in our bespoke display case.
Protect and display your LEGO® Attack The Burrow build with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Harry Potter: Attack on the Burrow set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set and minifigures onto.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 42cm, Depth: 37cm, Height: 37.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75980
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display case.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
This was my first purchase from WB and I am very satisfied with the outcome. My completed piece looks great in the display case and really adds a flair to it. My only con is that when you put the acrylic top, the sides are not held fully together so I may used some glue to keep them closed.