Elevate and angle your LEGO® Star Wars™ Poe Dameron's X-Wing Fighter build with our custom display stand.
Turn your favourite ship into a display piece and hold it in a dynamic position with our custom display stand.
- Hover your X-Wing in flight mode with our crystal clear acrylic stem which features a slot to slide in the ship and hold it at a dynamic angle.
- The stem clicks neatly into a 5mm thick black high gloss octagonal base which houses a slot for the included themed plaque which displays the set number and piece count.
- Integrated base containing embedded studs to secure and display minifigures alongside the ship.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm crystal clear Perspex® stem to support and angle the set.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (stand only): Width: 22cm, Depth: 11cm, Height: 17.5cm
Dimensions (with collectible): Width: 31.5cm, Depth: 37cm, Height: 27.5cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75273
Pieces: Two parts
- Base for the ship stand
- Minifigure/ Plaque stand
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I didn’t notice the other options and purchased only this simple stand. It’s still very nice 😊.
Having the options to attach the pieces in a way to decide which way to angle the x-wing means you can decide the best way to display your model. Mine is side on at an angle. I can see every detail and the clear stand does not get in the way of the aesthetics. I have a Wicked Brick stand for all of my models - they're that good!
Works nicely, gives you a couple of orientation options for display. Looks great with the optional mini figure stand and display plaque. Only criticism is that it's quite high. Works fine on my bookcase but worth checking if it fits for you.
I purchased 2 of these: 1 for Poe's X-Wing, and 1 for Luke's 2018 model. It works with both, and displaying 2 X-Wings in the same orientation makes for a fantastic display arrangement.