Impossible is Nothing…
Looking for the perfect display case to showcase the iconic LEGO® x adidas Originals Superstar (10282) set? Wicked Brick® is here to help!
A wonderful brick adaptation of the most celebrated adidas shoe. The (10282) set with it’s shell toe shape, shoelaces, trefoil logo and serrated 3 stripes mark is without a doubt one of LEGO®'s edgiest creations yet! Choose from an elite range of display solutions to complement, protect and enhance your LEGO® set.
Our display cases are designed for seamless construction while also offering added security for your LEGO®® set. We offer three display options for this marvellous LEGO® creation.
You could choose to purchase a case from our Lite display range, which offers a simplified approach to displaying your LEGO® set, an overall more compact display solution with no studs.
You also have the option to encapsulate your LEGO® set in an exceptional case from our Wicked Brick® Classic display range. Treat your LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar model to a crystal clear display, which will ensure your LEGO® set is kept protected and dust free.
You could also choose to further enhance your display by upgrading your order to a Premium case which includes a custom Wicked Brick® background design. Printed in the highest quality vinyl, our vivid backgrounds are designed to be the perfect finishing touch to any LEGO® collector's display.
- Our display cases are made from the premium brand Perspex® acrylic.
- Our in-house production team laser cut each of our display cases with our signature vector frame detailing.
- This product is fortified with a two tiered 10 mm base, composed of a 5 mm add-on and a 5 mm base plate which are both secured in place with custom-made magnets.
- The baseplate included with our Classic and Premium cases is embedded with a series of embedded studs, designed to provide a secure connection to your LEGO® set.
- The width of our base plate provides enough room to comfortably house the LEGO® Information card included in the LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar (10282) set.
Display Case - Lite version
- Keep it beautifully simple with our new Lite display range! Encapsulate your Originals Superstar model in a fuss-free slimline display, while maintaining the premium quality of the Classic & Premium versions. This high-quality crystal-clear case offers you the option to keep your set protected and dust free - but has smaller display space and no studs.
Premium Display Case
- Turn your display case into the ultimate Superstar exhibit with our bespoke vinyl background print, the perfect compliment to this edgy LEGO® set.
All products come in kit form and are easily assembled, simply click the pieces into place! Click here for more instructions.
Material: Perspex Acrylic
Display Case Measurements: W: 31.6cm D: 21.6cm H: 21.5cm
Display Case Measurements (Lite Version): W: 31.6cm D: 15.6cm H: 21.5cm
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO®® sets are NOT included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.
I’ve had the Adidas Superstar Lego set on display for a little while, but as my collection is growing I wanted to find something to protect the items. I initially bought this display case as it was relatively cheap compared to the ones for the larger Lego sets in order to check out the quality before I bought the more expensive ones.
I went for the Premium version f the case and am very happy with it. The printed background is very sturdy, which is good as you have to apply the sticker to the back plate yourself and can take a few attempts to get it correct.
The assembly was very straight forward, but do be careful as the screws require a small flathead screwdriver, so it could be easy to scratch the Perspex if you slip.
My only negative point is the lead time from order to delivery was about two months, although Wicked Brick were very open from the start about the manufacturing delays they are currently experiencing.
I would definitely order one of the more expensive display cases.