Protect, showcase and enhance your LEGO® Lion Knights' Castle with our bespoke display case.
Protect your LEGO® Knight's Castle and encase your treasured medieval build, keeping it secure and dust free. Celebrate 90 years of LEGO® with our new Wicked Brick display case. Secure your Lion Castle in place, and create a diorama with all 22 LEGO® minifigures. Permanently showcase a throwback to childhood memories by keeping this nostalgic castle safe, further enhanced by our custom background.
- Shield your LEGO® Lion Knights' Castle set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- Our case has been designed to be wide enough to have the castle either opened or closed. We recommend choosing one position and then securing the set to the base.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Does the case come with a background design, what are my background options?
Yes, this display case is available with a background. Alternatively, you can choose the clear display case with no background.
A note from our design team:
“We wanted to capture nostalgic memories of the original 1984 King's Castle and depict a fantastical backdrop for the impressive Lion Knight's Castle. No medieval scene is complete without a touch of fantasy so we've included some fun elements such as a flying dragon. Majestic mountains line the background, whilst period elements have been introduced in the foreground to capture the look and feel of a true fantasy castle. We had a lot of fun with this background design as it evoked a lot of childhood memories for the team and we’re proud to have captured the essence of the original castle".
Dimensions (external): Width: 76cm, Depth: 39cm, Height: 40.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 10305
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I had to wait a few months, but the display case finally arrived. It was a bit of a hassle to put together, but it was worth it. I love this product and how amazing all the figures look when arrayed in front of the castle. I even love how you can fold out the sides of the castle and allows the viewer to see the inside of the castle too.